Terms & Conditions
All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons and images and the selection and arrangement thereof is the exclusive property of No. 6 Cinema or its licensors and is protected by English and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
The trademarks, service marks, designs and logos (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are the Trademarks of No. 6 Cinema and its licensors. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to No. 6 Cinema or its licensors in any public medium (eg press release, websites) for advertising or promotional purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party, and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, No. 6 Cinema or its licensors.
USE OF SITE CONTENT
No. 6 Cinema hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and download, display, and print one copy of the content and functionality displayed on the Site (the "Site Content") on any single computer solely for your internal, business use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Site Content without No. 6 Cinema' prior written consent.
You acknowledge and agree that No. 6 Cinema shall own and have the unrestricted right to use, publish, and otherwise exploit any and all information that you post or otherwise publish on the Site in postings, survey responses, and otherwise, and you hereby waive any claims against No. 6 Cinema for any alleged or actual infringements of any rights of privacy or publicity, moral rights, or rights of attribution in connection with Superrb' use and publication of such submissions. You covenant that you shall not post or otherwise publish on the Site any materials that
1. are threatening, libellous, defamatory, or obscene;
2. would constitute, or that encourage conduct that would constitute, a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate law;
3. infringe the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third parties;
4. contain a computer virus or other destructive element;
5. contain advertising; or
6. constitute or contain false or misleading statements.
No. 6 Cinema does not and cannot review all information posted to the Site by users and is not responsible for such information. However, No. 6 Cinema reserves the right to refuse to post and the right to remove any information, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason.
NOTICES OF INFRINGEMENT AND TAKEDOWN BY NO. 6 CINEMA
No. 6 Cinema prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that your intellectual property right *or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to No. 6 Cinema at the address shown below, giving a written statement that contains:
1. identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed;
2. identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed;
3. your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available;
4. a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorised by the owner, its agent, or the law
5. a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and
6. the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorised on the owner's behalf to assert infringement of the right.
The content and functionality on the site is provided with the understanding that No. 6 Cinema is not herein engaged in rendering professional advice and services to you. All content and functionality on the site is provided "as is," without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
No. 6 Cinema and its third-party content providers make no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, or adequacy of the site content. No. 6 Cinema shall have no liability or responsibility for any information published on linked websites, contained in any user submissions published on the site, or provided by third parties.
Neither No. 6 Cinema nor its third-party content providers shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or for lost revenues or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages or losses and regardless of the theory of liability.
THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES
No.6 Cinema, Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, 19 College Road, Portsmouth, PO1 3LJ